Ok...here is the deal:
got tagged by Johanne of tangwritemight.com.
As other fellow bloggers, I will have to tag some that have already been tagged. As much as I would love to, cannot justify spending the time to go through each blog to figure out who has already been tagged. Too much work makes me me a dull blogger:)
Anyhow, rules of Blogger Tag:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Link to the person who tagged you
3. Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
4. Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I once was a high-jumper.
2. I actually used the phrase "Quick, follow that car!" in real life by jumping into a car whose owners I did not know. (DOn't worry it was not a stalking incident, but explaining it would take a long time- suffice it to say that I was 13 years old when I did this)
3. I had a pet turtle once
4. I am left handed, and I wonder if, when I dance tango, the leaders can tell?
5. I love finding little treasures at antique shops or good will stores.
6. I sang a capella in college
7. I have this silly dream/aspiration of one day being able to sing Malena (and other tangos) as expresively as someone like Roxana Fontan...
And I tag...
Alex - http://alextangofuego.blogspot.com/
La nuit blanche - http://lanuitblanche.wordpress.com/
The tango addiction: http://thetangoaddiction.blogspot.com
(That counts as two)
Tango Cherie -http://tangocherie.blogspot.com/