Monday, December 10, 2007

flamenco, tango, lipan tanderica

I came across yet another presentation on youtube that I really liked. A presentation of paintings that depict wome ndancing, mostly flamenco, but some tango as well. Flamenco, like tango, fascinates me; I cannot separate the music from the movement, and movement from the person, and the woman, the dance, and the music become one. If you cannot feel, you cannot dance neither tango, and I suspect nor flamenco. Here is to feeling deeply, painfully.

The music is by Ovidiu Lipan Tandarica, and it is called Tango Toledo... How appropriate...How beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. I just clicked randomly on the links under my video and I came across your beautiful presentation of it. I'm glad I posted this video now... just because sensitive people like you appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete