Friday, March 30, 2007

An ocean of work and a drop of tango...


Spring is in the air and I am having a difficult time concentrating on my work. It is quite a problem because I really need to work a lot. I have important and decisive deadlines coming up. This is why I have bee ntrying to work work work, and no play. Well today, I have managed to do some good amount of work, so maybe, maybe will go to a milonga to reward my self. Still, I feel like there is an ocean of work and I only swam the first 100 meters. Already rewarding my self??? Take a deep breath, a short break, and keep swimming...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Danzarin,

    Hang in there... it's little by little that all other stuff will get done.. remember, we're in the same boat...!!!

    Days of wonderfully connected tango will soon come... :)

    Tanguera

    ReplyDelete